Old March 12th 08, 10:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Heather Peter Heather is offline

Default Battersea Bridge Road

On 12 Mar, 12:33, Edward Cowling London UK
wrote:
In message

Put a decent tube link in and the area would blossom. In the ends it took me 2 hours to
get from Palmers Green to Battersea Bridge. *I may have been unlucky,
but no one is going to do that twice a day out of choice.

That's a typical north London attitude along the lines of the famous
newspaper headline "Fog in Channel. Europe cut off". Those of us in
the civilised part of London (south of the river) find little trouble
in moving around using things called trains and even buses. The almost
complete absence of the underground network isn't any sort of problem
at all. You should get out more ;-)

Peter