Old March 13th 08, 04:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Oyster on 23 February

" typed

On Mar 13, 12:00 pm, "
wrote:
Why don't they send you an email if you ever get an unresolved journey
so you can get it resolved. Although I suppose it's a good thing
because it means I check what's in my journey history.

I think they sent emails for unresolved journeys in the past, but have
now stopped.

Given that we see how unreliable the Journey History has been over the
past year (I think it was unavailable foe two months over the summer
while the website was 'upgraded'), this is really unfair.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.