Old March 13th 08, 07:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim \(not at home\) tim \(not at home\) is offline

Default train cancellation compensation

"Mizter T" wrote in message

On 13 Mar, 18:10, Paul Weaver wrote:

On 13 Mar, 17:24, "tim \(not at home\)"
wrote:

(snip)

When I sent in a refund claim from GWR for IIRC, 2 hours late, they
just
ignored me. Ironically, I only went by train that day because earlier
in
the week a car trip to Reading had taken 2 hours longer than normal.

They won't be getting any more of my custom where I have a choice.

tim

In theory you can escalate to Passanger watch or the Rail regulator.

I strongly suggest you put theory into practice Tim.

for 10 pounds, ICBA

tim