Old March 14th 08, 02:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Maria Maria is offline

Default Ticket Barrier Jumping

"MarkVarley - MVP" wrote in message
I was waiting to meet someone at angel station the other day and
someone on their way out quite obviously and blatantly jumped over the
barrier and walked on his way, there was a member of staff on the
inner side of the barrier who just looked at him but did nothing. The
guy didn't even make a run for it he just strolled out normally, are
staff not supposed to do something?

--
Mark.
www.MarkVarleyPhoto.co.uk

You're lucky. Last year at Walthamstow Central someone pushed me out of the
way in order to barge through the barrier on my ticket and there were four
staff standing around near the barrier and not one of the sods did a thing
or even asked me it I was alright.

Marķa