Old March 15th 08, 04:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ernst S Blofeld Ernst S Blofeld is offline

Default Ticket Barrier Jumping

MarkVarley - MVP wrote:
I was waiting to meet someone at angel station the other day and
someone on their way out quite obviously and blatantly jumped over the
barrier and walked on his way, there was a member of staff on the
inner side of the barrier who just looked at him but did nothing.

Did nothing? I would have expected a round of applause at the very least
for an impressive display of such atypical athleticism. He should have
be tracked down and signed up for the 2012 team. If he does that to save
a few quid, he'll probably do 110m hurdles for about £30 cash-in-hand
and a few tins of beer. Might not be so good on the drugs test though.

ESB