Old March 15th 08, 05:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Are emails still being sent for auto top-up?

Tim Woodall typed

Just been going though my records and I think the last email I received
for auto top-up was on 8th January for a top-up on 7th Jan. (It's
possible I've deleted some and I can't be bothered to go back to my
backups to check that)

Certainly, I had an auto top-up at 06:50 on 11th March and there has
been no email, nor even an attempt to deliver an email.

Is anybody else seeing this problem?

Tim.

Emails for auto top up seem to take more than 48 hours but show up after
3-4 days IME.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.