Old March 16th 08, 02:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ernst S Blofeld Ernst S Blofeld is offline

Default Are emails still being sent for auto top-up?

Tim Woodall wrote:
I've just found them (except for the most recent which I assume hasn't
been delivered yet). I've got a .procmail recipe that filters out
anything with a .gif attachment. Somewhere between 7th Jan and 16th Jan
TfL started adding .gifs into their emails. So they've turned a 2k email
into a 24k email and they now get moved in with all the other emails with
binary attachments :-(

Don't tell me they're effectively adding DOGs to the messages! Has
someone from the BBC recently joined TFL ? No auto top-up for me then
even with procmail recipes et al.

ESB