Old March 17th 08, 06:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Jonathan Stott Jonathan Stott is offline

Default Jumping the single track at Finsbury Park

Mr Thant wrote:
single track. For more than one moment I looked at it and thought "I
could jump that"*. The platforms are plenty wide enough to get a good
run up. So:

(* I wimped out and traipsed through the subway)

If you want to (safely) give it a go - try it at Lewes station where a
single-track bit has been filled in with gravel.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Stott
Canterbury Weather: http://www.canterburyweather.co.uk/