Old March 17th 08, 08:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default Jumping the single track at Finsbury Park

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:38:32 +0000, Mizter T wrote

I have a mill race running past the office in which I'm writing this. It's
about 2m wide with vertical stone walls and a 2m drop to the fast-running
stream below. My cat used to leap over it rather than walk down the garden
to the bridge.

Note the phrase 'used to' :-)

Wet moggy! The cat is still around though, right?

Definitely... She occasionally sits next to the stream and looks across but
always walks the long way round