Old March 18th 08, 01:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default TfL to buy out Croydon trams

On 18 Mar, 12:55, Boltar wrote:
2 trains per hour, is that all?! I thought the point of the tram was
to provide a frequent service , not simply mimic the train service it
replaced.

Looking at the timetables, it's every 10 minutes for most of the day -
it's only before 8am and after 8pm that there are trams only every 30
minutes.

And I'm sure they mean "to each of" Elmers End and Beckenham Junction
rather than "between", which is physically impossible.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London