Old March 18th 08, 07:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default TfL to buy out Croydon trams

On 18 Mar, 12:41, "Michael R N Dolbear" wrote:
Looks OK on the London Connections map, but I agree the pocket size
tube map is already very crowded.

And I would like to add a grey line to show SWT Wimbledon-Clapham
Junction-Vauxhall-Waterloo rather than leaving these stations in
apparent isolation.

Tramlink would have an even bigger problem, only being connected to
the existing map at Wimbledon. The ELL and the Southern takeover would
fix this, of course.

What should be done when everywhere within the zones accepts PAYG ?

It'd be good if they added routes with frequent regular services to
the map - FCC's inner suburbans north of the river and the Shenfield
Metro would be good places to start. Never gonna happen though.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London