Old March 18th 08, 07:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default TfL to buy out Croydon trams

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:

alex_t wrote

Good news! I just hope that they won't be adding it to the Tube map,
like they did with Overground - it is already overcrowded.

Looks OK on the London Connections map, but I agree the pocket size
tube map is already very crowded.

And I would like to add a grey line to show SWT Wimbledon-Clapham
Junction-Vauxhall-Waterloo rather than leaving these stations in
apparent isolation.

What should be done when everywhere within the zones accepts PAYG ?

The London Connections map, or possibly the High Frequency Services one,
replaces the tube map.

Although this would make for a rather crowded pocket map. How about
showing central London (almost entirely tubes anyway) on one side, and
then the local sector of the periphery on the other?

tom

--
Any problem in computer science can be solved with another layer of
indirection. But that usually will create another problem. -- David