Old March 18th 08, 07:52 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default StP retail fit-out - still a work in progress

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Sky Rider wrote:

Mr Thant wrote:

Although some of the more boutiquey shops look yet to get their first
customer. There's a posh shirt shop on the west side where the staff
looked suicidal last time I passed. The food shops are doing well.

I haven't paid particular attention to the boutique staff but I know what you
mean. The book shop looked moderately busy when I last saw it.

I have to say that I am rather partial to the Peyton and Byrne chocolate
cake,

Their scotch egg is also very good indeed.

tom

--
Any problem in computer science can be solved with another layer of
indirection. But that usually will create another problem. -- David