Old March 19th 08, 07:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default London's best lift

On Mar 19, 12:58 am, "John Rowland"
wrote:
I popped into the Hilton Metropole today to use the lav, but was amazed by
the lifts, so I used them. One of them even gives you a view of the London
Eye. I wonder if there is a top ten of great lifts online...

My favourites are in Memorial Hall, Great Queen Street. In one set you
enter in one pair of doors but exit from a pair in an adjacent - not
opposite - wall. It may not sound much but it's unexpected the first
time one sees it.