Old March 19th 08, 08:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] mudchute@googlemail.com is offline

Default StP retail fit-out - still a work in progress

Have they fixed the heating problem yet? Last time I had a look around
the shops there they had no heating at all - the only place where it
seemed to work was in the Eurostar ticket office. Some shops had
signs blaming a general problem across the station.

I have to say I'm very disappointed that the shops, restaurants and
market are taking so long to complete. I was also very disappointed
with the lack of facilities once you've gone through security in the
Eurostar terminal itself. I seem to remember there was one tiny cafe
and one tiny WH Smith (with an enormous queue).

Still a gorgeous station though and fantastic to have such quick
trains to Europe.