Old November 17th 03, 10:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default The Singing Tracks at Turnham Green

"John Rowland" wrote in message
"Steve Dulieu" wrote in message

"Cast_Iron" wrote in message
jasonr (Jason Rumney) @ f2s.com wrote:

I can definitely hear
the difference between District line trains and North
London line trains at Gunnersbury.

Perhaps someone should release a "Best Of" album?

Please, not even in jest...

Has anyone else seen that "Trains In Trouble" album, with the sounds of
various steam engines trying to pull too many carriages up various steep
inclines?

Thats what I was (very obliquely) refering to. I used to work for Polygram
and had to listen to the masters of the damm thing (My memory may be failing
me, but wasn't there a series of them?) umpty times checking for
manufacturing errors. Just the memory brings me out in a cold sweat...
--
Cheers, Steve.
If The Good Lord had meant for us to be fiscally prudent, He would not have