Old March 21st 08, 01:16 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default StP retail fit-out - still a work in progress

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:10:31 +0000, wrote

I looked in at a posh chocolate shop in the arcade this week. Knocking
out half Easter eggs filled with little, silver-paper-wrapped "filled"
eggs, in a posh plastic bag. Advertised weight was 500g, yours for
only £35.

Yep, £70/kilo.

I looked, but I don't remember seeing anything for less than about £15
- and that was a small box of chocs.

Think I'll stick to Cadburys

I thought you were discussing chocolate.