Old March 22nd 08, 08:27 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default StP retail fit-out - still a work in progress

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 21:05:44 +0000, lonelytraveller wrote

To some, they're not 'posh shirts', they're just 'shirts'

Thomas Pink isn't that "posh" anyway. Its like Austin Reed. They
market themselves to those individuals who think they've got more
class than they have. All they have going for them is the fact that
they named themselves after a tailor who had a colour named after him.

The shop is only a Thomas Pink?? That's on the same level as M&S in the
'posh-shirt' stakes. The way people were talking about it, I assumed it was
some dreadfully upmarket London-based store of which we country bumpkins
would be ignorant :-)