Old March 23rd 08, 01:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default TV location: Hickory Fields Underground with preserved 38 stock ?

Just watched the Poirot TV episode "Hickory Dickory Dock",
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0182225/ London Underground interest included
the 1938 stock in pre-war red and cream livery, running in and out of
a station named "Hickory Fields". Where was the station though ?
I wasn't watching closely enough to see Tiled walls, but not a Tube -
it had a footbridge, and I think was open air or in a cutting - daylight
was visible along the running lines.

Thanks

Nick
--