Old March 24th 08, 12:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default TV location: Hickory Fields Underground with preserved 38 stock ?

"Nick Leverton" wrote in message
In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:50:41 on Sun, 23 Mar 2008,
Nick Leverton remarked:
Just watched the Poirot TV episode "Hickory Dickory Dock",
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0182225/ London Underground interest
included
the 1938 stock in pre-war red and cream livery, running in and out of
a station named "Hickory Fields". Where was the station though ?

According to Barry Salter in 1999:

"Actually filmed at Arnos Grove (Piccadilly Line) with exterior
shots being shot *very* carefully either side of the bridge
where Bowes Road crosses the line.

Thanks Roland. I did GoogleGrope for it first, but for some reason the

The reason Google doesn't find that thread is that it refers to "Hickory
Road", not "Hickory Fields".
--
David Biddulph