Old March 24th 08, 03:35 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Conor Conor is offline

Default LEZ, Congestion charge and foreign vehicles

In article 34127adc-0bd1-4ab8-a71b-3812b267b236
@e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com, somersetchris says...
If a foreign car or lorry comes into London and does not pay, then
drives straight to the port and back overseas. What happens?
I ask because there seems to be a lot of Romanian lorries around
nowadays. Also the other day when walking along Baker Street I noticed
quite a few cars with Polish and Baltic States number plates.

The same as happens with speeding fines and parking fines - they get
thrown in the bin as there's sod all chance of getting the money.

--
Conor

looking good either. - Scott Adams