Old March 24th 08, 05:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Crossrail could bankrupt London - says Ken Livingstone

On Mar 24, 2:41*am, "Peter Masson" wrote:
"Mizter T" wrote

My reading of Ken's comments are that (a) he fully understands that
Crossrail is a project of great enormity and he will treat it as such,

I hope you don't really mean that - it is an enormous project, but surely
not one of great wickedness.

[NB - for those who may not understand my point, may I respectfully suggest
that they look up 'enormity' in a dictionary.]

Peter

A much more common mistake is the misuse of the word "prestigious".

To bring this back on topc: Whatever the cost, Crossrail is essential.

Adrian