Old March 25th 08, 10:23 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Crossrail could bankrupt London - says Ken Livingstone

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008, Roland Perry wrote:

In message
, at
10:47:51 on Tue, 25 Mar 2008, Mizter T remarked:

I remain a supporter of the 2012 Games, I think it'll do a lot of good
in a great many different ways.

I'm disappointed they aren't doing the rowing in Nottingham - I could have
walked to the venue!

Yeah, well Nottingham didn't win the Olympic competition, did it, London
did!

As a compromise, i propose the rowing be held ing Mottingham. They can do
it on the lake in the nature reserve:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...669&t=k &z=17

It'll be a pretty tactical course, that.

tom

--
I believe there is no philosophical high-road in science, with
epistemological signposts. No, we are in a jungle and find our way by