Old March 26th 08, 05:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Crossrail could bankrupt London - says Ken Livingstone

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 23:23:42 on
Tue, 25 Mar 2008, Tom Anderson remarked:

I remain a supporter of the 2012 Games, I think it'll do a lot of good
in a great many different ways.

I'm disappointed they aren't doing the rowing in Nottingham - I could have
walked to the venue!

Yeah, well Nottingham didn't win the Olympic competition, did it, London
did!

Neither did Weymouth, but that's where the sailing is going to be.

Yes, and i'm still annoyed about that. What exactly is wrong with the
Thames estuary, i ask?

Apart from the ships.

tom

--
GOLDIE LOOKIN' CHAIN [...] will ultimately make all other forms of music
both redundant and unnecessary -- NTK