Old November 17th 03, 07:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

The population was lied to. Perhaps not anything like a majority
were not stupid enough to be fooled. But the truth is coming out, as
it always does, and look what's been happening to the popularity
ratings.

If you say so.

So that doesn't matter to you?

Is that because you're a liar too?

--
kedron

You seem convinced that "the population was lied to". I was merely agreeing
with you, since you obviously have omnipotent powers and are uncontradicatble.

I do nopt accept that we were lied to, so your comment "So that doesn't metter
to you" is inappropriate.

You have already accused me of being a liar, to which I replied by challenging
you to quote the lies I have told, to which you have chosen not to reply.

Marc.