Old March 26th 08, 09:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,rec.travel.europe
Rupert Candy Rupert Candy is offline

Default Car rental return location with easy London, St Pancras transfer?

On Mar 26, 6:55*pm, Mizter T wrote:
On 26 Mar, 18:28, "Lüko Willms" wrote:

Am Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:32:48 UTC, *schrieb "Graham Harrison"
*auf uk.railway :

Unless you can find a rental office actually at St Pancras

* how about at Ebbsfleet...

You know, I don't actually think there are any car rental facilities
at Ebbsfleet, not yet at least. Perhaps there's somewhere in
Northfleet, the adjacent town. I'm sure they'll be somewhere in
Gravesend.

Ah, I knew my visit would be useful! There's an Avis office just
inside the door at Ebbsfleet.