Old March 27th 08, 04:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Lüko Willms Lüko Willms is offline

Default Crossrail could bankrupt London - says Ken Livingstone

Am Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:16:55 UTC, schrieb Mike Roebuck
auf uk.railway :

So - learn German and move to Frankfurt.

You'd need to learn German and then learn Rhineland German.

No - my German is fluent, and I learned it mostly in Hamburg. I never
needed to learn Hessisch as well to communicate when I was in
Frankfurt-am-Main.

Neither did I after living for more than three decades here. And it
is really not needed. More than a quarter of the city's population is
of foreign descent, and among young people this percentage is even
higher.

Cheers,
L.W.