Old March 27th 08, 10:24 PM posted to misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Crossrail could bankrupt London - says Ken Livingstone

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, John B wrote:

On 26 Mar, 20:43, Tom Anderson wrote:
Oddly enough, I've just successfully purchased six months' supply of
contact lenses [at 1/3 of UK opticians' prices for the same brand made
in the same US factory. Can we wind up that cartel next please?], some
groceries and toiletries, and a toasted sandwich - all from people who
speak Turkish and no English.

What was in the sandwich?

Indeterminate meat.

Hang on. Istanbul. 'Toasted sandwich'. Indeterminate meat.

Own up John, it was a kebab, wasn't it?

tom

--
09F911029D74E35BD84156C5635688C0 -- AACS Licensing Administrator