Old March 28th 08, 07:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default march 2008 tube map poster spotted

On 27 Mar, 17:25, MIG wrote:
But I don't follow the directions at Bank where, as you say, some of
the routes are ridiculous. *Normally (not at the moment due to
escalators) the directions from the Central to the DLR, two levels
below, make you start by walking upstairs.

Ah, but that route involves more escalator, so I think there's less
walking overall. In the DLR to Central direction it'd be better to go
this way rather than via the spiral staircases.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London