Old March 28th 08, 05:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Validity of Local Authority "Over 60s" free bus passes ?

wrote:
Greetings all.
My father got his free Local Authority bus pass through the post just
the other day. Previously it was only valid on local buses in our
district but I hear that is will now be valid on all local buses
throughout England. Even though he lives in Bucks does this mean his
pass will be valid on London ( TFL) buses as well ?

Yes, from 1st April. Only on buses, though, not on the Underground, DLR,
Trams etc.

--
Richard J.