Old March 28th 08, 05:45 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Crossrail could bankrupt London - says Ken Livingstone

lonelytraveller wrote:
On Mar 25, 9:53 am, "Grumpy Old Man"
wrote:

The only way to get good, spacious, affordable housing in Britain is to have a
smaller population. It's gone up 50% in the past hundred years.

The housing crisis is more about the fact that everyone wants to live
in their own home now, while before people were content to have their
entire family live in the upstairs floor of a standard victorian
terrace house.

I'm one Yorkshireman, so we just need three more then we are all set for
the rest of the thread...

--
Arthur Figgis