Old March 28th 08, 07:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Piccadilly line this morning

On 28 Mar, 17:31, Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
Sorry for tagging onto this but I don't see Mr Boltar's posts anymore
(as it helps my blood pressure!) but he's wrong.

You wouldn't see many from me anyway since I don't have to use the
bloody tube anymore (or any of the poor excuse for public transport in
this city) to get to work which helps *my* blood pressure not to
mention preserving my sanity. Give me a car any day.

A PEA activation applies emergency brakes. There is an override, but
the brakes do apply in the first instance.

I was sure they'd removed that "feature". Oh well. Perhaps its only on
certain stock.

B2003