Old March 28th 08, 09:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Beale Peter Beale is offline

Default Validity of Local Authority "Over 60s" free bus passes ?

Michael R N Dolbear wrote:

A leaflet from my local council (Borough of Elmbridge, Surrey) notes
that all English passes, not just the London Freedom passes, will be
accepted on London buses from 09:00 Mon-Fri rather than the 09:30 which
is the national standard. Also 09:00 in Woking, Elmbridge, Epsom &
Ewell and Mole Valley Districts.

Similarly for Warwickshire (excluding Coventry), according to my
Nuneaton & Bedworth issued one.

Peter Beale