Old April 1st 08, 02:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default StP retail fit-out - still a work in progress

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Paul Terry wrote:

In message , Tom Anderson
writes

What i don't understand is why these travellers wouldn't have a shirt with
them.

Posh shirts only look posh if freshly laundered or new - they get
crumpled when packed.

There's some truth in that. Are our business travellers wearing disposable
shirts rather than packing a travel iron, or seeking out their hotel's
laundry service? I suppose from time to time, it's quite possible.

tom

--
Ten years of radio astronomy have taught humanity more about the creation
and organization of the universe than thousands of years of religion