Old April 1st 08, 07:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Credit Cards

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 06:24:24 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T
wrote:

I really can't see what was wrong with using a UK Visa card there -
was it a debit or credit card? I certainly can't recalls Carrefour
being one of these retailers that only accepts debit cards (and not
credit cards), nor do I think they impose a credit card surcharge.

I have never had problems paying with a credit card at the Carrefour
not far from the Calais ferry terminal.

Neil

--
Neil Williams