Old November 18th 03, 01:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
rob rob is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

"Steve" wrote in message
"rob" wrote in
:

(snipped)

Maybe after reading the ICM Poll in today's Guardian you will now
accept the statements I have previously made? And, please don't fall
back on your accusation of introducing new variables!

So what does that conclude? Only 43% percent welcome his visit, how does
that contractdict anything I said?

I only had a go at for for introducing new variables when you claimed to
be re-iterating what you formerly said - that is dishonest.

Maybe you should re-read our previous posts on what is now becoming a rather
tedious exchange!
My stance has been that the antiwar/antiBush sentiments have been hyped up
and were exaggerated. Your reaction was to challenge this. In one post you
said "You are being hypocritical here, you are making wild claimes that you
cannot substantiate are numerous askings" Your grammar not mine!
Today's ICM Poll reports that 43% welcome the visit; 36% do not and a
significant 21% don't know/have no views. If that does not support the view
I expressed then I don't know what will. Maybe you would prefer 100% to
support the visit. Sadly, life is not like that.

Robert Griffith