Old November 18th 03, 01:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

My case being that a majority of people are not antiwar/antiBush visit. You
have asked for evidence etc. Well here it is! Yes, I have read the article.
Have you? If so you will also have read that 36% would prefer him not to
come and a significant 21% did not know/had no views. This latter figure
alone suggests there are rather less "antis" than you would wish. Maybe
apathetic folk but certainly not strong "antis".
The Poll also reports that 47% consider the war justified; 41% unjustified
and 12% did not know/have no views.

While it has been an interesting debate I think it is now becoming a bit
tedious and very much off- topic. So its goodbye from me as he dusts off his
Stars& Stripes!!

Robert Griffith

Well done, Robert.

Marc.