Old April 5th 08, 03:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
tim \(not at home\) tim \(not at home\) is offline

Default Croxley Rail Link hits the sidings

"Jason Fisher" wrote in message
.. .
Watford Junction will not even have that according to the draft timetable.
Just one Birmingham train an hour and the stopping train to Crewe via
Stoke. If I still lived in the area, I would be protesting about that.

That's already better than the previous suggestion, which IIRC was going to
be reduced to about 4 main line trains a day

tim