Old November 18th 03, 09:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Billy Billy is offline

Default Security of Oyster Cards

This thread is filling me with dread,Judge.
Over here in Ireland we have recently had a gent called Mr Churcher writing
to the papers about his involvement in a "New Integrated Ticketing" system
for Dublin`s public transport providers.
Mr Churcher avers to his involvement with other systems such as Octopus in
Hong Kong and speaks of adapting this technology to suit our particular
operating conditions.
The projected cost for the design and introduction of this Irish Octopus is
27 Million Euro.
However given Mr Carmodys post re Helsinki`s adaptation I am now somewhat
a-tremble at what lies ahead......