Old November 18th 03, 10:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Richmond Station Car Park on a Sunday

"Mark" wrote in message
m...

One Sunday I'm planning on coming into the West End from Hampshire and
want to park and ride.

Would parking at Richmond (4 miles from the end of the M3) and getting
the tube/train be the best option?

It's certainly one of them - there are fast-ish trains (overground) from
Richmond to Waterloo, check here for times:

http://tinyurl.com/vlay

Does the car park at Richmond
normally have spaces on a Sunday?

The best car-park is the NCP multi-storey next to the station. I wouldn't
imagine you'd have trouble getting in on a Sunday, although there will be a
lot of shoppers around.

HTH

Ian