Old April 9th 08, 09:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Kings Cross Meeting Point Advice

On 9 Apr, 10:26, "John Rowland"
wrote:
Ian Jelf wrote:
I need to arrange to meet a small group (15) somewhere in the King's
Cross area in a few weeks' time. * I normally arrange to do this at
exits from tube stations but with all the work going on in and around
King's Cross that seems a recipe for confusion to me!

There is a large statue in St Pancras called, I believe, "Meeting Point".

But it's useless as one. It's circuituous to get to and I'm pretty
certain it isn't signposted.

I'd suggest the west side of the KX concourse between the Travel
Centre and the end of platform 8, as it's not really a through route.

If you want to avoid railway property, the WHSmiths on the KX
concourse has big signs where it backs onto Euston Road. So "outside
KX by the WhSmiths sign" should be a followable instruction.