Old April 9th 08, 05:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Capt. Deltic Capt. Deltic is offline

Default Thameslink NGEMU procurement - now in motion

On 9 Apr, 13:20, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"D7666" wrote in message

On Apr 9, 1:10 pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

What clouds the issue further
So many clouds I have given up trying to track all this.

Perhaps Roland should too - we can collectively pay the Rail Press to do it
for us!

But make sure to pick the right magazine - I see Railway Magazine itself had
a 'bollock-o-gram' from Tom Harris MP after they ran a highly pessimistic
piece, suggesting that the majority of the Rolling Stock plan was simply a
reshuffle of existing stock between TOCs...

LOL

Paul

Don't rub it in Paul. I never get bollock-o-grams from Ministers.
Must be getting past it.