Old April 11th 08, 12:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default 2009 Stock loading gauge

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, David Cantrell wrote:

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 04:33:41AM -0700, Boltar wrote:

thats needed since anyone under about 6'2 doesn't have any problems
standing up anyway in a tube train

And damn anyone who's 6'2" or taller, eh? There are a *lot* of us,

Fewer than 10% of the male population, i think.

but I suppose our comfort doesn't matter to you.

Nope. You guys get all the girls, and earn more, so bloody sod you!

tom

--
Ed editor textorum probatissimus est -- Cicero, De officiis IV.7