Old April 11th 08, 10:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default London - Manchester

In message . uk, Colin
Rosenstiel writes

Guys, shall I fly? Or do I drive, since T-5 is still going to be a
mess in 30 days time?

What would you do?

Take the train. Plan ahead and the fares can be very cheap.

Indeed - my last jolly to Manchester the other week cost a tenner
return. Print your own tickets is a wonderful thing.