Old April 12th 08, 01:42 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Batman55 Batman55 is offline

Default Where are the oyster prepay validators at Farringdon

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message
, at
23:25:30 on Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Aosmosis remarked:
At farringdon I could not find the prepay validators

There are some at the ends of the footbridge at the north end of the
station.

It is a fair point, however (as I have mentioned before), the validators are
small, grey and inconspicuous. People often rest on them or they can be
otherwise hidden by crowds. Given their importance, they should be bright
orange and have a pole on top with a flashing light saying "TAP HERE" !

MaxB