Old April 13th 08, 07:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Axlegrease[_2_] Axlegrease[_2_] is offline

Default Query about Oyster PAYG on Central Line from Stratford

"MIG" wrote in message
On Apr 13, 8:15 pm, "Axlegrease" wrote:
I know there's a cross-platform interchange at Stratford to the Central
line
Westbound, but does anyone know if there are validators for PAYG on the
platform? I just called 7222 1234 and they don't know! (The whole point of
cross-platform interchange will be lost if I have to lumber my bags down
the
steps to use a validator).

Yes there are.

I am just wondering whether you will have to use the steps anyway
though. Do you know for sure if you will arrive in the platform with
the cross-platform interchange?

Thanks!
I'll be on the Metro service from Shenfield which stops across the platform
from the Central Line (except when there are major problems & I'm enough of
an optimist to hope/expect there won't be any of those!)
AG