Old April 14th 08, 09:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default FCC (GN) Z6 Boundary Extension Ticketing

Mizter T wrote:
On 13 Apr, 18:19, (Neil Williams)
wrote:

They should not be - they should be issued from "BOUNDARY ZONE 6" as
they are on every other route. If they're not, they are a
traditional ticket combination and so the train must stop unless one
of them is a season.

Which, in the case of the OP, it is - he has (in his words) an "all-
zones season ticket Travelcard".

Thanks, one and all, for your contributions. I've always travelled Finsbury
Park - Stevenage non-stop on a Hadley Wood - Huntingdon or Hadley Wood -
Peterborough ticket (or, recently, a Cambridge - Hadley Wood ticket), on the
understanding that the combination of my add-on ticket and my All-Zones
Season Travelcard did not require me to make a stop at Hadley Wood (as per
para 19c of the NRCOC). I've often been ticket-checked en route and have
never been challenged by WAGN or FCC staff, which was why I was rather
surprised by the individual at King's Cross (I usually buy my add-ons at
Marylebone or Aylesbury).