Old April 14th 08, 10:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle H Knudsen Jarle H Knudsen is offline

Default Ordering train tickets to Salisbury online

www.trainsfares.co.uk (linked to from South West Trains website) wants to
sell me ticktes to a 07:27 train from Clapham Junction to Salisbury on
Monday 26 May. However, neither the TfL Journey Planner nor the
personalized timetable (valid from 18/05/2008 to 13/12/2008) grenerated on
the SWT website lists this train. Who is in error?

The price for a cheap day return for two adults is £50.40. Is this the
cheapest fare we can get? We do need to travel early.

(You may recall I asked about visiting Stonehenge earlier. I've been
meaning to thank you for your advice on that. Especially Mr Jelf's
suggestion about Salisbury and South Wiltshire Museum.)

--
jhk