Old April 14th 08, 11:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Axlegrease[_2_] Axlegrease[_2_] is offline

Default Query about Oyster PAYG on Central Line from Stratford

"Ken" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 03:28:34 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T
wrote:

Not a lot of difference, TBH. Whenever I do Romford - Heathrow I take
the Central/District/Picc route. TfL says Mile End - Barons Court is
38 mins by District Line and also by Central/Picc line. Only
additional time is a couple of mins, waiting at Mile End for the
District Line.

Thanks, everyone for your help. Sounds like I shouldn't have any problems
with validation, anyway!

I'd planned to change at Mile End and Hammersmith, which was what TfL
Journey Planner came up with when I asked for a route without stairs or
escalators. A fgriend who uses Hammersmith regularly assured me that this
is ok, so I reckon I'm on track for a lovely holiday in T5 - while my
luggage suns itself in Milan, probably!

AG