Old April 15th 08, 10:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default FCC (GN) Z6 Boundary Extension Ticketing

In article , Barry Salter
writes
*Is* it necessary to stop at the boundary station when making such a
journey?

Only if the "other" ticket is *NOT* a Season ticket, as per Condition
19 of the NCoC.

Note, by the way, that a "Boundary Zone" ticket is *not* a separate
ticket for the purposes of NCoC 19. Rather, it's a receipt for the
additional fare to extend your journey, so that your Travelcard
*becomes* the ticket valid for the journey to the named station.

[This was hammered into me the other day when Kentish Town actually
issued me a "zonal extension", on LU stock, when I asked for a BZ6 to
Luton ticket. The gates at Luton were happy with it, though.]

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: